Code Pink Productions Inc. is an Federal Public 501(c)(3) organization committed to building a better community by developing the potential of low income families, at-risk young girls and women through effective action and leadership of the organization and trained volunteers.
Our goal is to provide these services through a combination of fundraising, federal grants, Arts related event promotion, mentorships, and service volunteering.
Code Pink Productions incorporates an appreciation of the Arts, community based support programs and trained volunteers to help support women’s medical research, health and wellness programs while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
We believe that our keys to success include establishing a strong network of support with the parents, school systems, and community based organizations, local churches, local nonprofits, institutions of higher education and the juvenile/adult court system.
Code Pink Productions Inc. is an organization committed to building a better community by developing the potential of low income families, at-risk young girls and women through effective action and leadership of the organization and trained volunteers.
Code Pink Productions Inc. is an institution focused:
* Support services, obesity prevention, healthy habits and esteem building, arts and sports programs and Girls Basketball Club) for at-risk and under served girls, grades 3-12
* Homeless and Battered (such as health & wellness, transportation assistance, housing, supplemental nutrition programs, mentoring)
* Financial literacy training and financial services to low-income individuals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses
* Resume Writing and Interviewing Skills Workshops for low income and unemployed individuals
* Clothing Drives for women, children & low income families
* Girls & Young Women mentoring program for girls 8-21 years of age (Providing Scholarship Research Assistance for high schoolers)
* Medical research fundraising, patient and survivor support services
Expansion plans include launching a series of community based entertainment events and securing federal grants that will successfully help fund the program’s expansion efforts.
Expansion plans include establishing an effective training program for mentors, engaging people age 55 and older in a diverse range of volunteer activities, mentoring youth, and establishing an effective monitoring system to better engage student -peer volunteers.